Virtual offices create an opportunity for people who want to work on the go without the worry and stress of commuting, overhead costs and location. This is vital for any start-up businesses in need of a registered London address. Having remote workers means a boost in productivity and savings, meaning you can put the extra time and money into growing your business in London.
Here are 5 key benefits to using a virtual office in London:
- Flexibility – A virtual office means that you can work at a time or place that suits you. Working from home isn’t seen as a temporary solution but rather a lifestyle choice. Do you have children or are you moving abroad? Using a virtual office means less stress when making important life choices without your business taking a strain.
- Money Savings – If you set up your own office, you have to undergo a credit check, put down a large deposit, pay rent, utilities, internet, phone and potential parking privileges. Most small businesses would not be able to afford this especially when looking for an office in a prestigious part of London. By working remotely, you can put the money saved towards leading a more efficient, more professional and more profitable business. Law firms, marketing companies and small e-commerce companies can all benefit from using a central London virtual address.
- Geographical Location – Let’s say you live in America and need a registered London office but are unable to afford the high rent costs. A virtual office can give your clients the impression that you have a presence in London, meaning you can expand your client database. A lot of small business and start-ups seek virtual space because they are not yet ready to move out of the home office or because, for various reasons, they want to stay in the countryside or an out of town business park.
- Networking – Having the flexibility to work from home means that you have more time to meet business professionals and take part in seminars and classes, increasing your involvement and visibility in your community.
- A Consistent Address – A virtual office allows you to have the same London business address no matter where you move. If you are a freelance worker, you won’t have to worry about making repeated changes to your business, meaning you can keep your business license or tax certificate in the same place. Having a Central London registered address can also increase your professional look too. If you have a commercial business, such as a law practise, using a Central London registered address will look better to some if you are located amongst a busy commercial sector.
Here at West End Virtual, we are able to offer you a professional business address, Central London prefix number (0207) with professional call management service, mail forwarding (or collection at our address). With West End Virtual, your business will never miss an important call, or waste time on unwanted calls. We will make your business more efficient, more professional and more profitable. We help our customers grow their businesses through our virtual office that improves productivity and gives your business a professional image, enhancing your prestige.
Call us now on 020 3763 8777 to speak to one of our advisor’s